Here is a running list of those blogging about this already. If you read any more please put the link in the comments section here so we can keep this up to date:
Blog Posts on Declining Numbers in Churches of Christ:
- Bobby Ross Jr.’s original article in the Christian Chronicle that made most aware of what is going on “Church in America Marked by Decline”
- Jay Guin – Churches of Christ in Decline? (written 9 months ago)
- Royce Ogle – coC Losing Churches and Members
- Rex Butts – Churches of Christ on the Decline
- Danny Dodd – Anybody Alarmed Yet?
- Odgie – It’s Never Going to Stop, Is It?
- Brian – A Sad Irony
- Phil Wilson – Numbers
- Fank Bellizzi – 500 Fewer Congregations of the Churches of Christ
- M.D. – Addressing Declining Numbers in Churches of Christ 1 – Identifying the Enemy
- M.D. – Addressing Declining Numbers in Churches of Christ 2 – Is Is Not a Progressive or Conservative Problem
- M.D. – Addressing Declining Numbers in Churches of Christ 3 – A Fruitful Answer
Blog Posts on the Exclusion of Instrumental Churches of Christ from “the List”:
- Mike Cope – Declaration and Address
- Jay Guin – Yeakley States that Churches of Christ Are in Decline; Richland Hills in No Man’s Land
- Carl Royster of 21st Century Christian defends the decision – 21st Century Christian’s Response to the February Christian Chronicle Article
- Matthew Morine – Excluded Instrumental Congregations
- M.D. – Quantifying Churches of Christ is Not an Easy Task
Special thanks also to Flavil Yeakley and his hard work keeping up with much of this data.