These lessons are downloaded and used every day by people around the world. We recently topped 150,000 pdf downloads! Praise God for that!
This page has nearly 1000 different lessons covering over 3000 pages of material and it is all completely free. We are now adding video curriculum. It is at the bottom of the list! Thanks for checking out this resource. We pray it blesses hundreds of thousands more people!
If you do choose to download and use the lessons we just ask two things:
– Please don’t take credit for the content.
– Please consider making a $1 donation to keep us running.
Thanks for thinking on that. No pressure!
Highlighted Lesson – Jesus 101 (An Evangelistic Walk through of the Gospel of Mark). This is an inductive study of Mark with appendices and definitions in the back to help a beginner or someone doing an evangelistic Bible study.
Disciple-Making Process and Studies
If you are looking for a simple and reproducible way to make disciples, this is for you. Download both files to get the explanation of the process and the study that goes with it.
The Good News Discipleship Study
Basics of Christian Faith:
- Basic Christianity by Matt Dabbs
- New Members Class by Drew Custer
- Great Themes of the Bible – Peter Horne by Peter Horne
The Bible & Bible Study:
- How We Got the Bible By Matt Dabbs
- How to Study the Bible by Matt Dabbs
- How to Make a Bible Lesson by Craig Ford
- Practical Christian Living by Matt Dabbs
- Belonging to God: The Church by David Chadwell
- The Before and After of Conversion – Student Version & Teacher Version by David Chadwell
- The Cost of Discipleship (class on Bonhoeffer’s book) – Peter Horne
- Discipleship by Jerry Starling (Additional material for these lessons)
- Discipleship – Jerry’s Lesson above adapted for small group discussion
- Discipleship by Steve Puckett
- Life on the Vine by Steve Puckett
- Right and Wrong by Craig Ford
- Being the Body of Christ By Matt Dabbs
- God’s Temple Student Version & Teacher Version by David Chadwell
- Growing God’s Family by Matt Dabbs
- Missional Church by David Wray
- What is church? By Matt Dabbs
- Generations Seeking God Together By Matt Dabbs
- Congregational Leadership by David Chadwell
- Leadership: A Study Concerning Elders (Shepherds) by John Mark Hicks
- Love Class By Philip Cunningham III
- Prayer by Matt Dabbs
- Communion Table Talks by Matt Dabbs (designed for communion at tables)
- Lord’s Supper by Tim Archer
- Sacraments (Baptism, Lord’s Supper & Assembly) by John Mark Hicks
- Seven Capital Vices By Philip Cunningham
Genesis by Matt Dabbs (17 lessons)
Deuteronomy – Now Choose Life by Mark Hamilton
David – A Man After God’s Own Heart Student Version & Teacher Version by David Chadwell
1 & 2 Kings: Days of Elisha by Nick Gill
Psalms in Real Life (Experiential) by Matt Dabbs
Proverbs and Godly Wisdom by David Chadwell
Daniel: Keeping Faith in a Distant Land by Mark Hamilton
- Minor Prophets by Tim Archer
- Amos – Student Version & Teacher Version by David Chadwell (West-Ark Church)
- Prayers of Habakkuk by John Mark Hicks
- The Gospel By Matt Dabbs
- The Parables of Jesus By Matt Dabbs
- The Parables and the Kingdom of God by Matt Dabbs
- Ministry of Jesus by Matt Dabbs
- Jesus 101 – Evangelistic Study of Mark by Matt Dabbs
- The Uplifted Christ – Student Version & Teacher Version by John Dobbs
- The Cross of Christ (15 lessons) by Steve Puckett
- Sermon on the Mount (12 lessons) by Matt Dabbs
- Gospel of Mark by Steve Puckett
- Action: A Study of the Book of Mark by Robbie Mackenzie (Student version here)
- Excursus in Mark by Jerry Starling
- John Small Group Study by Pleasant Valley Church of Christ
- John by Matt Dabbs
- Gospel of John by John Ross (powerpoint available by request – firstname.lastname@example.org)
1 & 2 Corinthians:
- Ephesians Small group study (5 lessons) by Matt Dabbs
- Ephesians Bible Class (11 lessons) By Matt Dabbs
- Ephesians by James Glasscock
1 & 2 Thessalonians
1 & 2 Timothy:
- Living By Faith: A Study of Hebrews 11 by Matt Dabbs
- Hebrews (16 lessons) by Steven Hovater
- Hebrews by John Mark Hicks
- 15 Days in James by Matt Dabbs
- James Small Group Study – Pleasant Valley Church of Christ
- James Small Group Study (modified for more discussion)
- James by James Glasscock
Epistles of Peter:
- 1 Peter Bible class by Matt Dabbs
- 1-2 Peter – Student Version & Teacher Version by David Chadwell (West-Ark Church)
Epistles of John:
- Epistles of John – Student Version & Teacher Version by David Chadwell (West-Ark Church)
- Letters of John by John Mark Hicks
Check out our YouTube channel. There are over 500 hundred videos to choose from and over 5000 subscribers!
I am looking for class material on “Grace”. I did not find any in your archive. Can you direct me to some good material or to research areas? Thanks.
I don’t have any material written up on that but I can point you to a few resources.
Try Yancey’s Book “What’s So Amazing About Grace”. It is excellent. I have also heard Andy Stanley’s book “The Grace of God” is a very good resource as well. If I hear of anything else I will pass it along. God bless,
Thank you. I am re-reading Yancey’s book and will get a copy of Stanley’s book. It simply astounds me that for a body of believers who base our relationship with God on his grace, there is so little in depth material available. Perhaps this is indicative of why we struggle with so many “issues”. I am looking forward to anything you might run across.
I will be teaching a class on grace starting in January. I will post my notes on this at some point but it will be a couple of months. Hopefully that will help fill the void out there on free Bible class material on grace. I agree that it is such an important topic that it is astounding how hard it is to find quality material on it in a curriculum format.
This comment has been down here for a while!! Did you ever post the series on Grace? It didn’t pop off the page at me. 🙂
I have about 6 lessons on grace from when I taught it back then. I don’t remember why it didn’t go a whole quarter! The way I wrote it might be a little hard to teach from.
Please Sir, which of the James wrote ‘the letter of James’?
There are 4 different persons in the New Testament with the name James:
James the son of Zebedee, James the son of Alphaeus, James the father of Judas the apostle (Lk. 6:16) and James the Lord’s half brother. Most likely the book of James was written by the last James mentioned here, the Lord’s half brother. It appears that James did not believe in Jesus as Savior and Lord until after Jesus’s crucifixion or after He appeared to him in 1 Cor. 15:7.
Sorry for the slow response…the most widely held view is what yota wrote in response to your question – James, the half brother of Jesus.
Inquiry – May I ask for a Favor? I have needed someone who can …
I have needed someone who can give me coaching and training to develop myself as a Mission Network Leader on how I manage my quality time with God and also in the family in the ministry there many working leaders around me, how do I develop them, I mean I can develop a leadership structure?
This is useful and helpful website. .please visit our website – emissionmiracle.com