Link Your Sermons And Bible Resources Here

I have been compiling various things in the pages that are linked at the top of Kingdom Living (audio sermons, bible resources, an expanded blogroll, and small group resources). If you have anything of your that you would like included there please let me know by commenting on this post or sending me an email at the address on my About page. Many of you podcast sermons or your congregation posts them on their website. I would love to link to them but it is hard to find all of that. For instance, John Dobbs has had a podcast for some time but I failed to remember that until today. So if you know of anything or would like to make any suggestions, feel free. Thank you in advance!

Matt

0 Responses to Link Your Sermons And Bible Resources Here

  1. johndobbs says:

    You mean…you haven’t been listening? I’m crushed! lol

  2. mattdabbs says:

    Hey,

    I listened to those interviews you were doing a while back. It is really hard to find the time I need to get done everything I wish I could do…:)

  3. Trey Morgan says:

    I listen John … I love ya brother … (enough sucking up).

  4. Jon D Wilke says:

    Matt,
    Please include FaithComesByHearing.com in your links.

    Founded in 1972 as a non-profit ministry, Faith Comes By Hearing records and uses Audio Bible programs to reach the world’s poor and illiterate with God’s Word.

    Since more than 50% of the world’s population cannot read, Faith Comes By Hearing helps those hear the Holy Scriptures in their heart language. By innovating industry-leading audio technology, Faith Comes By Hearing has helped millions hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Currently, Faith Comes By Hearing has 323 Audio Scripture recordings available in 272 languages, 4.3 billion people or roughly 70% of the world’s population. Through strategic partners, Faith Comes By Hearing is working to reach the remaining 30%.

    Our goal is to record 1,800 more languages by 2016, and with your help, we can provide Audio New Testaments to villages and churches around the world and make disciples from every nation, tribe, language and people.

    Thanks Matt and God bless,
    Jon Wilke

  5. I haven’t added anything in a long time, but I’ll have some updates uploaded in a couple of weeks:

    http://www.faith20.org/listen/flashmp3/

  6. mattdabbs says:

    Those are now linked. Thank you for your input. Anyone else out there?

  7. Kristie says:

    I wanted to let you know of an amazing Bible Study Resource I’ve found that has a huge library of tools such as commentaries, 29 translations, devotionals, lexicons, maps, e-books, etc. Bible Study Tools at Christianity.com not only has an amazing set of tools, but you can also highlight text, save your own notes, use a split screen panel so you can see two translations, a translation and a commentary, etc. Definitely check it out!

  8. Asking questions are really nice thing if you are not understanding anything completely,
    except this piece of writing provides fastidious understanding even.

  9. chanel says:

    それも、ネット上の
    様々な資源から、第2回
    手や割引のソリューションを
    テストするこ
    とが可能です

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Follow

Follow this blog

Email address