I have a bunch of stuff running around in my head that I want to get to on the blog (Gospel of John, Revelation, Acts, Holy Spirit, etc). Here is another one to add to the pile. I found these five principles really helpful and I want to take a few posts to talk about how these apply to ministry.
- Identify the adaptive challenge
- Keeping distress in a productive range
- Directing to ripening issues over distractions
- Giving the work back to the people
- Protecting the voices of leadership in the community