Francis Chan’s Info

If any of you know how to get in touch with Francis Chan let me know. I have a question for him. Seriously. I have asked several people who I thought would know with no luck so far. You might think there would be a way on his website but nothing there either and now that he is no longer at Cornerstone it gets that much more difficult to track him down. If you know anything just shoot me an email – matthewdabbs@hotmail.com. Francis, if you are reading this you can email me too 🙂

19 Responses to Francis Chan’s Info

1. nick gill says:

Picked a bad time to try and contact him 🙂 I doubt you’ll get through anytime soon, with the blitz I’m sure he’s getting from stepping down.

Maybe via publisher?

2. Royce says:

The message at, http://www.francischan.org/ should answer your question.

Royce

• mattdabbs says:

there you have it. Thanks for mentioning that. That was put up since I posted this and certainly does answer my question. If I had known that I never would have asked. Thanks again.

3. Hank says:

I spoke with Margie at Cornerstone and she gave me the email to his assistant, whom she says is in constant communication with Francis. Margie says that his assistant will respond for sure. Her mail is — sschmid@cornerstonesimi.com.

Now, what was/is the question? 🙂

4. Wes Woodell says:

What’s the question?

5. Vic Christian says:

I am reading and really searching for renewed direction from the Lord through the book “Crazy Love”. I am also providing books to my family and am seeking the Lord’s direction on this. However, today an issue has risen which may put the brakes” on my seeking the Lord’s will through that book. Francis Chan sets as an example the life and works of Shane Claiborne. Reading Mr. Claiborne’s own article he cllaims to be a Christ follower, yet rejects the idea of anyone going to hell (his example was a non-beleiving friend of his). How can a person go along with other supposed truths in this book if the author supports those not beleiving the gospel. Please help. Thanks

• mattdabbs says:

I have “put on the brakes” using Rick Warren’s material, Chan’s material, Andy Stanley’s material, and many others. You know what? I have put on the brakes using my own material too. I have been in the middle of teaching a lesson I wrote myself, realized it wasn’t right and had to either apologize, backtrack, or (if I caught it before I said it) make the needed corrections on the fly. The point is, we will never agree with everyone on everything. I am sure Chan does not agree with Claiborne on everything just like I don’t agree with either of them on everything. If you have read this blog for any length of time you have probably disagreed with me on some things. Does that mean there is nothing here to promote spiritual growth? Nope. Does that mean Chan has nothing to offer? Of course not. It just means we have to be mature enough to pick the meat from the bones and discard the bones when we study a book other than the Bible. I hope that is helpful to you.

6. Tim says:

lol , ive done the same thing myself

7. Dennis says:

If he really loved God he would be telling the real truth because that is what he is claiming to do. IF and this is a big IF If he really loves God and is claiming to preach the truth than he would be speaking against all these buildings they call churches and against the satanic concept of tithes which nowhere in the bible does it say to tithe 10% to God I REPEAT NOWHERE and having to go to school to preach or be ruled by the state by being a c301 what ever. Or that God wants you to be rich and so many other lies these false prophets called pastors which I call modern day pharisees spew out their hypocritical lies while doing not one thing for God they are a den of thieves! Show me a church that actually helps out their own let alone strangers. The Bible IS VERY CLEAR BY THEIR FRUITS YOU WILL RECOGNIZE THEM. Show me a church that helps the widow or the poor or hungry or homeless or child. Churches “buildings” are an abomination to the Lord our savior. They spend more on electricity each year than they do on helping someone that is sleeping an ally.

• Samuel David Romano says:

Hey Dennis, I mean no disrespect but I would like to enlighten your thinking a little bit. The word tithe literally translates to mean “tenth” which in the law of Moses clearly states that they would tithe (which is to tithe a tenth of what they owe) to the Lord. There are certainly churches that abuse this concept, but they’re are a good number of churches that understand the true meaning of tithing, and how sacred and valuable it really is. Here are some references from the Bible on tithing 10 percent. Genesis 14:19-20, Genesis 28:20-22, Hebrews 7:1-2

• Anonymous says:

I’m not really sure where your information is coming from. Tithing is absolutely in the Bible. I also attend one of the five largest mega churches in the United States and we literally spend millions every single year feeding and clothing ALL of God’s people We don’t discriminate against anyone. In fact we offer classes and counseling for those that have had abortions, we offer classes that teach about the differences and similarities between us and other religions, we’re getting ready to pack over a million meals to feed and witness to the hungry. So, I feel like you might be confusing your thoughts. I pray that God will help you overcome your anger and be enlightened in His ministries.

8. Cindy says:

If you find one…please let me know too. I’m desperate.

9. If you read some of Francis Chan’s books you’ll hear him talk against speanding money on big, wasteful church buildings. And, you’ll learn that he lives a very modest life, giving most of his money away also bringing into his home some who are in need.

10. Jason says:

None of you guys know the truth, the Bible is not a universal book it is a history book to the Israelites, by the Israelites for the Israelites, Francis chain is a Moabite he nothing to due with the Bible. Read Matthew 15:24 Jesus said I ONLY came here for my people the children of Israel , you don’t know what the word gentile means nor the word Greek , you all have no idea what the Bible says

11. JesusFreak says:

The Bible is a collection of accounts of the true and living God. After the day of pentecost, the Holy Spirit which had inspired the prophets came into the laypersons life through the divine will of the same God. This same Spirit led a council to select the 66 books you see today to be the canonical Biblical teachings, to fully establish a doctrine that we may be rooted upon. This was done in wisdom so that we may utilise the teachings of Christ to respond to every situation, including in our modern setting. Christ’s teaching about the feast that the guests were too busy to attend is a direct reference to the fact that God wanted to swing wide the gates of heaven to the gentiles as well. We obviously respect the Jews as the people through whom God chose to make salvation available, and also their anointing as a nation of priests. I want to remind you that in Christ there is no free or slave, Jew or gentile, male or female, circumcised or uncircumcised.