I am sure quite a few people don’t pay a whole lot of attention to the menus at the top of the blog but there are some really great resources in the dropdown menus.
Free studies and lessons
- Audio uploads – this is a collection of sermons from men I respect who have given me permission to upload their work.
- Bible class archive – a HUGE collection of small group and Bible class materials written by readers of the blog. There are 3000 pages of material that have been downloaded over 60,000 times.
- Small Group Lessons – Almost identical to the Bible class archive. I just can’t let either link go since both get so much traffic.
- 20s & 30s Ministry – This is an index to the majority of things I have written about 20s & 30s after working with these guys. This list includes everything from who they are to how to reach them to how to change Bible class to be more effective. I have been working with 20 somethings for 10 years and enjoy sharing my “aha” moments.
- Church Steps Outreach Program – This is a simple method for outreach we developed at Northwest over the last few years. We have had success with it and have begun helping other churches catch the vision.
- Marriage & Family – Articles I have written and links to other resources in this area.
- Bible study – Links to all sorts of Biblical resources from original language resources, online concordances, etc…everything you need to do some quality Bible study online.
- Blogroll – a HUGE list of great Christian bloggers that I would encourage you to check out.
- Textual Study Tools – A step beyond the Bible study tools. This page is a big list of resources to aid you in textual criticism, manuscripts, etc.