I am just tweaking up my third class for Tulsa and I can’t wait. I am teaching on ministry to 20s & 30s and will cover several things including but not limited to:
- Why the 20s leaving the church this has become the behemoth of a problem it is
- How the generation gap formed and how to cross it
- Paradigm issues and adjusting our paradigm to something more healthy and helpful
- Telling part of our story, not as the model ministry (because we still have room to grow) but as the beginning of a conversation on thinking outside the box to make this work.
- Intergenerational ministry and connection.
- ending with a Q & A in the third hour.
I am working on a big handout that will be 20 pages+ I figure whoever comes to the class is going to go and hear so much other information it is good to have something to take home that outlines what was discussed clearly and succinctly. If you are going to Tulsa I hope to see you there! Also, when it is all done I will be posting the handout on the blog in pdf for those of you who can’t make it or, heaven forbid, go to another class during that time!