Mastersincounseling.org – List of Universities offering a masters in counseling
The Power of Positive Parenting
Part 1 – Defining Discipline
Part 2 – Understanding Functional Behavior
Part 3 – The Power of Attention
Part 4 – Noncompliance and Commands
Part 5 – 7 Rules for Consistent Parenting
Part 6 – Getting Past Your Past
- TwoGether Pittsburgh
- Healthy Marriages (Grand Rapids)
- Marriage Resource Center
- Boone Center for the Family (Pepperdine)
- Wyoming Healthy Marriage Initiative
- Association of Marriage and Family Ministries
- Affair Recovery
- Gottman Institute
- Marriage and Family Life (Gary Chapman)
- Family Dynamics
- National Association for Marriage Enhancement
- National Institute of Marriage
- Preventing Divorce
- Smalley Relationship Center
- Smart Marriages – An excellent resource with frequent email updates of marriage in the news and media. One of the best resources out there.
- Marriage Resources for Counselors – A brand new website with sermon helps, articles, research, and even songs for marriage enrichment.
- National Healthy Marriage Resource Center – A site that offers tons of articles, data/statistics, and valuable resources on developing a healthy marriage. They have a great article on the dangers of cohabitation.
- 12 conversation – Dr. Ed Gray of Harding Grad School
- Marriage Savers
- The Complete Site for Marriage Mentors
- Pure Online
- Porn Again Christian – Mark Driscoll (free ebook)
- Sexual Detox – Tim Challies (free ebook)
- 13 Ways to Ruin Your Life
- Sex and the Supremacy of Christ by John Piper
- Software to monitor the internet: X3Watch & Safe Eyes
American Association for Marriage and the Family (AAMFT) – A site of resources for marriage and family therapists.
– See their statistics page for data on marriage and the family.
American Family Association (AFA) – A Christian site dedicated to protecting marriage and the family.
American Family Radio (AFR) – Providing Christian Broadcasting
Family Resource Council
National Fatherhood Initiative
Thanks to Roger Butner, Ed Gray, and my wife Missy for many of these resources. I am blessed to be married to someone with a masters in marriage and family therapy!
Matt – I’ve got a number of links on my site you may want to consider adding to your marriage / family links. Maybe even mine. 🙂 I look forward to coming back and spending more time on your blog.
Thanks Roger…I will get around to it soon.
One more fantastic parenting link for your page, Matt.
https://www.cpyu.org – The Center for Parent/Youth Understanding
This is one of the best resources I have found yet for helping adults (parents, youth workers, or whoever) understand adolescents and their world.
And thanks for continuing to offer such a pithy blog – keeps me coming back regularly.
I will be sure to add it. With words like pithy you can come back as often as you please.
There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points about how to relationships work.