Would You Be Interested in a Bible Class Archive?

Many of us prepare Bible classes on a regular basis. Once they are taught they sit on our computers for years with the majority never to be viewed again. Why not make those resources available to Christians all over the world and benefit many more people in the process. A typical Bible class may impact 30 people. Why not let it live on and potentially effect hundreds more by posting it online? For instance, I post the majority of LIFE group/Small group lessons I produce totally free of charge. Those lessons impact people here in the congregation I attend but since they have been posted online as well they have been downloaded over 10,000 times. What a difference! Those could have sat dormant on my computer for years never to see the light of day. Instead they continue to make a difference all over the world. I periodically get emails from people saying thank you for these materials. I can’t tell you how much that means to me.

Here is where you come in. I am considering adding a page to the blog where you can submit your completed Bible class curriculum so that it can be posted in an organized and accessible manner. But first I want to see if any of you would be interested in taking part in this as it depends on people sending their material for this to be worthwhile. You would get credit by including whatever information you like in a footnote at the bottom of each page (name, email, url, congregation, etc – whatever you choose). Everything would be converted to pdf to be uploaded.

Please comment below if you would be interested in participating.

0 Responses to Would You Be Interested in a Bible Class Archive?

1. nick gill says:

I’d love to participate in this, although I haven’t written much of anything in a while. I’d have to find my old files.

2. Tim Archer says:

I’d be interested. Would there be interest in some things in Spanish as well? I have some of both.

Grace and peace,
    Tim Archer

3. landsway says:

I think it is a great idea. Anything we can do to help get out the true word.

4. Arielle says:

My name is Arielle and I work with a small publicity company that partners with christian authors trying to get their books off the ground. I read through many blogs to find the best possible readers for our authors. I am very eager to add you to my list of reviewers for our newest book, The Journey To Truth, written by George Garlick. You can check out the website at http://www.JourneyToTruthBook.com and see if it’s something you’d like to dig in to. If you’d like to learn a little about me and the company I work for, check out our website at http://www.BringItOnCommunciations.com.

I hope to be hearing from you soon

Arielle Roper
    Media Relations
    arielle@bringitoncommunications.com
    Bring It On! Communications

5. James Wood says:

I’d be willing to offer my meager resources to the cause.

6. Jerry Starling says:

Where is the archive file? I have some I would be happy to contribute, but where do I go to do it?

7. I’d love to contribute Matt. Thanks for even considering this! I had actually talked to another minister recently about something like this but have yet to find the right forum for it as I am not nearly as technologically gifted as you.

I think most of all I would use this resource even more than I contribute. (Yes, I am a leech!) Keep up the great work!

8. E.Jayaraj says:

Dear Brother ,
    Thank you and I appreciate you for your strenuous efforts for His kingdom up.. this is very useful to preachers and teachers of the Bible. For me, I want to learn more and use it in my Bible school. I am running Telangana Bible school . I am facing many problems to get material from sources . so, please help in this regard .
    Your Brother,
    E.Jayaraj, India

9. Matthew Emel says:

That is a wonderful Idea. I know that it would be a big help in searching for lesson ideas and things already researched. I would be more than happy to post the little I have. God Bless you in your efforts.