1. A wife who loves me and is spending 24/7 making a baby for the last 7 months.
2. Our baby boy who we have only seen pictures of but won’t meet for 2 more months when he is born!
3. A church that is genuine, friendly, and seeking God.
4. Friends who would give us whatever is necessary to make sure we are okay.
5. God who is graceful and merciful and who loves me even though I don’t always get it right.
6. Access to things the majority of the world will never have.
7. A Bible translated into English.
8. Godly people who have written about God and His Word in such a wise and humble way that helps me have deeper insights into the things of God.
9. Some really great elders who are servant leaders.
10. A roof over my head that can withstand gusts of wind greater than 80 miles an hour.
It is so easy to get caught up in all the things we don’t have when all around us are thousands of blessings that we haven’t even said thank you for yet. So God, thank you for spoiling me. Please, encourage me to take those things and spoil as many other people as possible.
What are you thankful for?